The Association’s objectives are the encouragement, development and regulation of the breeding of purebred Border Collies in Canada by:
* Establishing a standard of breeding and maintaining a system of registration of purebred Border Collies;
* Promoting and fostering the breeding, training and distribution of reliable working Border Collies in Canada;
* Promoting and fostering health improvements in Border Collies;
* Publishing and distributing literature and other communications to educate the public and Border Collie breeders on subjects relating to the well-being of the Border Collie breed;
* Organizing and promoting trials, national championships and exhibitions, either competitive or non-competitive, and either independently or in association with any other societies, bodies or persons.