ARTICLE III – OBJECTS
The Association shall have for its objects the encouragement, development and regulation of the breeding of purebred Border Collies in Canada by:
- (a) establishing a standard of breeding and maintaining a system of registration of purebred Border Collies;
- (b) promoting and fostering the breeding, training and distribution of reliable working Border Collies in Canada;
- (c) promoting and fostering health improvements in Border Collies;
- (d) publishing and distributing literature and other communications to educate the public and Border Collie breeders on subjects relating to the well-being of the Border Collie breed; and
- (e) organizing and promoting trials, national championships and exhibitions, either competitive or non-competitive, and either independently or in association with any other societies, bodies or persons;
The Association shall have the power to make and enter into all needful contracts and agreements for these objects and purposes.